Before we get to the notary supplies let us understand what Notary publics are? They are qualified lawyers and these officials make it to the 3rd branch of legal profession. The first two are barristers and solicitors respectively.
Usually notary publics are called as notary. Their role is quite similar to that of the solicitors, and they:
- Maintain fidelity cover for their clients and carry full insurance
- Do not commingle with funds of the client. This means that they must keep the money belonging to their client separately from their own earnings.
- Strictly follow all the discipline and professional conduct of practicing rules and regulations.
- They need to renew their practicing certificate every year, which can be only done by adhering to the rules as stated by the law
- In order to meet notaries, you need to seek their appointment, for which they may charge you a nominal fee. You need to produce your ID proof at the time of meeting.
Notary supplies are needed for various purposes such as letter head, seals, etc to carry our regular business or legal procedures. If you want to buy notary supplies online, then you need to choose them with great amount of care.
Any reputed online agency will supply notary stamps and other supplies, which are approved by your respective state law. In case you need notary insurance, then you need to find the one that you can rely on at anytime.
In many of the states, there are post approved notary agencies, which can be contacted to buy the bonds. However, in some of the states there is no need of any notary bonds. Following are few important criteria based on which you must choose your notary supply agency.
- Check their return policy whether they stand by their supplies of stamps and other notary products
- Check whether the price charged by them for various notary items are reasonable and whether they offer any discount
- Can they make in house notary stamps?
- What is their delivery time for various notary items
- Check whether they are charging reasonable amount of money for shipping you the ordered items.
- Find out for how long have they been in the business. Also inquire what kind of experience that they posses in their profession.
- Whether they will remain in their business for years to come, so that you can get in touch with them for future orders.
- Do they have branches in other states of the country or they are limited to just a few states.
- Is their address is verifiable or they only have a post box address.
- Also, check whether they have a feedback option to raise a complaint against any inconvenience caused during placing an order or getting the items delivered. This will tell you that they care for the customers.
Although there are many notary suppliers online, but you need to research about them before placing an order. The above mentioned tips will surely help you find the best, and get good deal on your order.