LFC Risk and Insurance in the UK has been offering its useful advice to businesses for more than 40 years now. The company possesses extensive experience in the field of design risk management and insurance solutions for different sectors which also include the non-profit organizations. The company’s board consists of senior finance and insurance professionals for the London and the Overseas markets. The professionals working for LFC are specialists in legal and charity insurance along with charity audits and funding. Here, we will have a look at the different varieties of risk management and insurance solutions provided by LFC or Legacy Funding Corporation.
Legal insurance provided by LFC Risk and Insurance in the UK helps an individual in protecting his or her liabilities and assets. There is a wide assortment of policies that have been specifically designed for meeting the exclusive requirements of the policyholders. Individuals can always complete their business transactions in a very efficient manner if they offer their customers completely modified and personalized legal indemnity insurance. The consultants working for LFC offer different policies effectively suited to the legal arena. There are three types of insurance policies offered in the legal insurance category and they are:
- Residential Property Insurance: Residential property insurance offered by LFC is of two types namely Restrictive Covenant and Defective Title.
- Private Client Insurance: This type of insurance includes Unoccupied Household Insurance, Trustee Indemnity, Executor Insurance and Missing Beneficiary Insurance.
- Company Commercial Insurance: In this sector, LFC offers Key Man Insurance and Environmental Insurance ensuring that the liabilities and the assets of a business are insured effectively. In addition to this, the company also offers expert advice as per the requirements and the needs of its clients.
LFC consultants also provide a wide assortment of insurance policies to suit the requirements of the non-profit organizations. From Prize Insurance to Trustee Indemnity Cover, LFC offers expert advice completely customized to the needs of the clients. The different types of insurance policies under the Charity Insurance category include Household Insurance, Trustee Indemnity Insurance, Executor Insurance, Travel Insurance and Prize Indemnity Insurance.
- Trustee Indemnity: The Trustee Indemnity insurance covers the liabilities of the personal trustee along with the liabilities of voluntary workers, employees and officers, arising because of omissions or errors they make during the management and the administration of the association.
- Household Insurance: This type of insurance is intended towards protecting the property and its content while executors finalize the real estate. Even charities have the flexibility of arranging such household insurance policies for a specific period on constringent basis.
- Executor Insurance: The executors who are responsible for executing the final wishes of a friend or a family member might be personally exposed to limitless liabilities. Executor Insurance is for protecting the executors from such risks.
- Prize Indemnity Insurance: The Prize Indemnity insurance allows non-profit organizations and companies of varied sizes to offer valuable prizes for a specified price of an insurance premium.
- Travel Insurance: LFC offers two different varieties of travel insurance and they are charity travel and impaired life travel.
These are some of the most beneficial and the most useful insurance policies offered by LFC Risk and Insurance in the UK. It is always worth paying a specified amount as premium for such insurance policies considering the benefits that they offer.