Lately social media marketing became one of the best means for promoting everything from small businesses to big company brands. Since good analytics is one of the most important criteria for successful social media campaign in this article we’ll review some of the best social media apps and tools that can help users in shaping their promotional strategies on some of the most popular social networks today.
Twitter: Social Bro
This is a comprehensive Twitter management tool that helps marketers and community managers to make the most out of their Twitter account. There are both free and paid versions of this app and it is a cloud based service that can be ran from browser of almost any Internet connected device. This app analyzes user’s Twitter community and presents its results in colorful and user friendly interface with a long list of filters and nice-looking graphs. If we compare free and paid versions, free one is missing some of the key features such as filtering influential Twitterers for following and ability to analyze rival twitter accounts.
Likealyzer is a free tool that’s used for analyzing Facebook pages. The simplest analysis this tool can do is to give ranking to the user’s page that can be acquired by simply entering Facebook page link and one click. Users receive the number called LinkRank that represents how likable their page is, after analysis of 40 different parameters. They also get list of things they should change, if they want to improve their score.
This application can also be used for finding out following information:
- All necessary information about the page
- Page performance
- Performance on each post made by page admins
- Performance of posts made by page followers
- Comparison with other similar pages.
This and many other similar tools can be useful when having a Facebook (page) likes drop since most of them are able to diagnose the problem and offer the best possible solution for improving page performance.
This tool connects users with their Instagram accounts and reviews the growth and engagement of their followers through many different metrics. It is a free application and allows users to manage their Instagram accounts, add comments and interact with their followers from their desktop computers, since answering a lot of comments from mobile Instagram app can be quite challenging. When it comes to statistics this tool provides the following information:
- Page Overview- for quick stats check (provides metrics like: Love Rate, Talk Rate, Spread Rate etc)
- Rolling Monthly Analysis- more extensive analysis for the last week or a month period with information about most popular photos, most engaged followers etc.
- Content- provides information about page’s admin habits, like: how often do they post, at what time of a day etc.
- Engagement- lifetime overview of page and post engagements
- Optimization- provides comparison between most used tags on the page and the most used tags on the whole Instagram platform.
Mainly these tools are made for professional digital agencies. It is only natural since social media networks are their business and as much tech savvy you are, it is impossible to run your business effectively and run a successful social media campaign on your own. You have to bear in mind that this process is time consuming and that your business always comes first.