Homebuyers and sellers search the net for resources that include knowledgeable agents, market data, sharp property search capabilities, community information, and unparalleled marketing strategies.
Real estate dealers are aware of this, so there is a demand to increase and perfect their websites. They request web designers to provide easy search functionality, rapid access to property listings and large format for photos. In this fast paced era, clients wish to find best real estate websites that include information and enhanced user experience.
Below are some useful tips to modify your web design, which attracts traffic that converts to more referrals and leads.
Tips to Modify Real Estate Website
It is recommended to provide more videos and images on the website, but if this suggestion is applied you will need to consider the effect they have on visitors. You do not want to end up losing visitors instead of attracting them.
- Say no to pop-ups – Bombarding potential clients with annoying videos and pop-ups within seconds of arrival can turn them off. Allow your website to sell itself. If you are doing right, they will sign up for newsletter or alerts to learn more. However, a little shove performed with finesse will not hurt.
- Pages load slowly – More images means slow website loading. A visitor leaves the website, if pages take more than 5 seconds to load. Therefore, for better user feel make sure that your website loads faster.
Providing reliable information and updates regularly is the best way to enhance real estate websites.
- Step by step guidance – Some traffic will probably be first time home sellers and buyers. They are totally unfamiliar with the procedure, so step by step guidance will help to enhance user experience.
- What to anticipate? Visitors want to be familiar with what to anticipate all through the process of selling or buying a property. The kind of documents needed, inspection costs, home repairs and more. The experienced estate agents know the answers all these and more, thus they can share the information with their website visitors. Thus, build trust and good reputation with potential customers.
It is good to provide lots of information ranging from neighborhood statistics to home rates. Also, potential home sellers and buyers would want to know what do different real estate jargons mean.
- Define terms – Potential clients understand the word mortgage, but may not understand the difference between adjustable rate mortgage and fixed rate mortgage.
- Educate visitors – Besides defining jargons, your website is the best place to educate visitors about real estate sector. Regular updates keep your website fresh and work optimistically for you. Prospective customers feel confident, before they call you.
Monitoring is vital to turn visitors into clientele using certain methods that ensure good results.
- Strategically positioned links – Your website includes about page, contact and service tabs. Links to contact page has to be positioned strategically and should be visible. You can even include social media buttons on every page to share your website or login using Twitter or FaceBook accounts.
- Contact form – An online contact form will provide plenty of information about the visitors name, email, contact number, and reason to contact.
Remember to pick a professional web designer, who is capable to add fresh ideas for increasing your online presence.